Monday, August 24, 2015

Konst på Svedmyra Tbana (Del ett) Torgny Larsson





Art behind the tracks is fairly common, on these outdoor, platform style stations.  Surprising to me, I haven't seen any that have anything to do with the trains movement.  I am thinking of graffiti in NYC that I have seen where when the train passes, the art looks in motion, like flip book.
I was surprised when I translated the artist plaque at this station that all but two lines were about these leaves.  Apparently at the right time of day (although there is that house quite close) the shine will shine through these leaves and be as intricate as when you hold a leaf up to the sunlight so you can see all the veins.
  My attention was taken by the tile on the elevator which I am putting in the next post.


 

No comments: