Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"...and shining it down the vine, out of her nightmare, back into mine..."




For anyone who might be stopping back to see what I have been up too- I thought I'd mention a few events that are not looking at subway art.
I do not want to make the impression that I am just a girl alone...riding the rails...
The top photo was my best second hand shopping score in ages.  So good I am not going to mention where the store is.  I got a few designer (Swedish) items- casual clothing to be sure, but still a score, many dvds including harder to find ones such as 'Moon', and 'Rock-n-Roll Highschool', Pixar in Swedish, a few vintage children's books, and best of all a heap of textiles.  All for about 150 kr. or $25 Australian dollars. Joy!
The other photos are both showing (as I am only just realized) what a jerk I look like in the 'vip' section of shows...
We were seated in the 'royal' box for a show recently, this was actually because of an over sale of tickets (reserved guest seating got sold accidentally).

Mostly, I have just been wrapped up in how happy I am that it is Autumn.
I love the rain! I love kicking my way through heaps of fallen leaves. I love to sit in the (suddenly) quiet outdoors and contemplate the sky.
Typically, I also love sweaters, and have been congratulating myself on buying some during the heat wave of this last July, they were super cheap and they great for walking.
Zok is home, but soon to be gone on a tour that seems to be getting longer and longer. Meanwhile, each day I sing the song I made up about how wonderful snow in October would be, and do my weather witch dance.
 

No comments: