Thursday, December 31, 2009

Summertime rolls






The days are starting to blur in the haze of heat and bbq smoke.
Our Christmas visitors returned to the mainland (they were able to get out of their ties and pick the locks, and therefore actually got onto their flight, as I mentioned one if not both have superpowers and I was unable to keep them from returning to their 'real' lives), but we now have two new guests who have come from the snowy winter of Wales.

We will bring in the New Year at Cradle Mountain, in the same cabin where Monte, Roberto, Zok and I were last year.

I am appreciating Tasmania all the more through the eyes of my guests.
Enjoying our lack of water restrictions, and as always the beautiful beaches and parks we have so close.

I am missing my skates by they will be waiting for me in Geelong, which is only a couple weeks, a few short trips, and one country away.

Zok is in his element, the yard, the BBQ, King of his domain and basking in the well deserved praise of guests feed up to bursting.


1 comment:

Monte Means said...

Oh, the cabin! Give our regards to the currawong, the possom, the devil, and our myriad wombat friends!