Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo"






Since I saw Krisha last, she has acquired, well created actually, a small person name Duke, we have all been hanging out.
Zok of course is favored over myself but that is normal.
Kauai is beautiful, and although the season is winter, the temperature is warmer than at home, and the water is warmer as well.

Next Zok and I go to the 'big island' so that Zok can experience the Volcano, national park.

The time has gone by quickly, hopefully the white glare of my skin is less.
I got to try out my new skates at the Kauai Derby Divas practice,
http://kauaiderbydivas.com/
A huge thank you to them for having me.
I enjoyed skating outside in the warm air, under moonlight.
Well, I enjoyed all except for the mosquito bites I got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't Zok have a Hawaiian shirt on?

brandi said...

love the pics! you look so beautiful. you all do.