Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Having been some days in preparation A splendid time is guaranteed for all"






Soon we are leaving, and the last days have been accelerated into a blur of activity; a huge party that went from night to morning, a rock-n-roll gig, of my favorite kind, followed by another dinner with too much food, and too much drinking.

Zok impressed new members of the public with his pie making.

Polish vodka was declared to be necessary before any of the paella was consumed, this however was somewhere into the fourth bottle of wine.
As dinner started about five p.m., I made my way through the whole evening because the evening ended by midnight. I did not however stay up until six a.m. which was when the birthday bash ended.

Next comes sorting, laundry, and packing. In some ways I will be getting lighter, leaving behind winter coats and winter accessories but then I have also picked up some second hand xmas items so really as far as the airline is concerned, I probably have not lost any weight.


No comments: