Saturday, August 22, 2009

Traveling...


Like Miss Holly Golightly

I am getting to use my new solid perfume compact, and I know the world we live in but I can help getting a warm feeling when I look at this packaging.
Plus Fracas is an excellent word, and the smell reminds me of both Mark Mitchell and Zora Neale Hurston who mentions this perfume in 'Their Eyes Were Watching God'.
I was totally floored that Zok got me this perfume for Xmas, my friend Shelly gave me my last one, but all that was left of it, was tarnish and fumes...
I hope Melbourne goes well and by well I mean that I don't get lost or incur any demerit points on my license due to being frantic while lost.
xo

2 comments:

Monte Means said...

Have a fun trip! Looking forward to the Melbourne blogs...

brandi said...

what cuteness. makes me want to have a mirror in the mailbox. i hope you are having a great trip!