Sunday, July 19, 2009

"...The balled pulp of your heart confronts its small mill of silence..."






Winter continues on with high tides and bright, harsh, light that suddenly is gone replaced by an equally harsh, darkness.
I have to make mulled wine, split-pea soup, and of course peanut butter cookies to stave off this darkness, then I have to eat yours, because Monster has no appetite. (I think he is trying to slim down after seeing himself on the large screen, and frankly who can blame him)?
I had a moment, but then I got over it.
I desire to hibernate yet my dance card is full.
I went to visit the seal but he was not there.




3 comments:

amra said...

that top picture is gorgeous and i want soup and cookies with you.

Monte Means said...

i'm with amra - that top picture is amazing...moonlight or sunlight? i can't tell.

Colleen said...

That would be the weak, Winter sunlight at its brightest.
It was enough for me to take of my beanie and gloves...
That is fossil cove by the way.