Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Real Thing





Zok didn't really celebrate Christmas as a kid, his household was a bit more on the 'communal' present (for all four brothers) side of things, a bit more church and a bit less wrapping paper. Therefore I have encouraged him to recover his missed opportunities, so we tend to shoot off rockets and fly model airplanes on Christmas day. Well apparently, that wasn't good enough for some people. Not that I am complaining, because soon we will be able to fly to the red center of Australia which I have yet to see. Soon, we will be able to fly our house guests to even more remote spots in Tasmania.
Here he is, very, very pleased with himself.
Friday the 13th, what better day for Zok to make his first solo flight?


1 comment:

Monte Means said...

Will you please tell the pilot that I am VERY impressed. I'm also thinking that Sanchez will look quite dashing under a captain's hat.