Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hazards Beach






I have only just noticed that I have put up the same photos twice here and there. Zok and I are very caught up in using all the apricots from our tree. This ongoing event to the left and right of my computer has been dividing my attention. I love Monte's photos and I spent a lot of time watching him take photos, so that I could glean some tips. The consequence is that I didn't take many myself. Here are a few more from the Freycinet Park, we didn't swim at Wineglass Bay, we waited until we were on the other side of the penisula, a spot called Hazards Beach. Both beaches have a lot of quartz in the sand, making the white sand sparkle. Monte explored more than we did, and saw much more-Zok kept reiterating that we'd be coming back. A promise I plan to hold him too. There were stingrays in the water here, but I didn't see them close up, they may have been a smaller variety called skates. Monte saw fairy penguins up the beach as well. I was the first in the water, even though I forgot my bathing suit (can you believe it) and I had to swim in a tank top and underwear. Classy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and where is the photo of you in your tank top and underware?