Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It starting to look a lot like Christmas






The weather has been strange-variable-nothing I am sure compared to what my friends in the Northwest have experienced, with all that snow falling.
Yesterday though started off warm, then was cooler in the afternoon due to a cool breeze and too thick of a cloud cover, then by 5 p.m. the sun was out and it felt like 80 degrees in the back yard so even Zok agreed to go swimming. His first time since we've come home. He only donned his short, lighter weight wet suit but was complaining in the water that he was without gloves. There were nice swells and we were out in the water for awhile. Mostly as you can see I spend my time reading or listening to audio books-I follow the sun, after the sun leaves my back yard I go to the beach where I can find the rays again. We call this Christmas.

1 comment:

Monte Means said...

I love the picture of you in the hat on the beach. If I did not know you, oh how I would want to!