Thursday, October 23, 2008

The 'other' beach and Secret Cove





Zok (and his moustache Sanchez) had a Croquet Match, so I had him drop me at Kingston Beach or as I like to call it, 'the other beach'. I wanted to take the trail back to our neighborhood and check out the Secret Cove (I've never seen anyone there before)-where I plan to have a picnic when the weather is warmer and the tides lower.
Other than that I have been watching Roger Corman renditions of Edgar Allen Poe to try and remind myself that although Springtime here, that elsewhere Halloween is coming. I love Vincent Price's changing hair and long cloaks almost as much as I like it when the models of the houses go up in flames.
Plus of course the ever brilliant walling up of the lovers, while alive, by the jealous husband. A perfectly normal reaction; thump, thump, the tell-tale heart.

No comments: