Thursday, October 9, 2008

Always the Witch Hair



Am I ever actually happy with my hair? I feel as if I can remember a few times, that salon in E. LA, certain hair dressers in Seattle, but more I remember the disasters, that time I just said 'KEEP BLEACHING' and my hair was so mushy it wouldn't even hold color, and it was short, short, short.
After usually two years of long hair, I start to hate it, no one seems to be able to layer long hair properly so it becomes prone to snarls and witch like. Finally in disgust, I'll just go to a salon where I am on the day of highest irritation, a Holiday Inn in Bangkok, the airport in Japan, or to the first salon in Sweden that will take me...
If you can believe it, what you are viewing is an improvement, because with a flat iron, it looks like a wig ala any low budget sci-fi film.
I am trying to disguise the fact that my bangs do indeed go from temple to temple.
Of course it will dry fast, and it is healthy and sort of kicky...

2 comments:

Monte Means said...

i think the hair cut is cute and you are beautiful. am i off-base here?

amra said...

low-budge sci-fi is pretty chic. i my friend have witch hair as well, only now all grey and wiry. not so cute. you always look gorgeous.